James has been in practice since 2008. During that time he has spent his focus on family law, divorce, and child custody and visitation.
He stays active and is a member of various organizations including the State Bar of California, the Santa Clara Bar Association, and the Vietnamese Bar Association of Northern California.
When not dedicating himself to his clients problems, in his spare time he enjoys living a healthy active lifestyle. With plenty of gardening, healthy eating, and spending time with his family.
- Graduated from University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) with a B.S. in Biochemistry.
- Graduated from Santa Clara University School of Law with a J.D. in Law.
- Passed the bar exam on my first attempt and was admitted to the State Bar of California.
- Attends Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses to learn of new developments in the law.
- Volunteers regularly with the Santa Clara County court doing mediations and property arbitrations.
- Attend live seminars regularly in areas of settlement and mediation